• Convenient Tax Service

Self Employment and Your Taxes

Updated: Mar 2

Taxpayers who have self employment income usually file a Schedule C with their tax return.

This form asks for both the total income in and total expenses. You can use the following forms to help track and consolidate your income and expenses during the year.

Business Tax Record Book

BusinessTaxRecordBook (1)
Download PDF • 221KB

The Internal Revenue Service and the Small Business Administration both have excellent resources for small business owners and sub-contractors.

Internal Revenue Service Small Business and Self-Employed Center


Small Business Administration


Your tax preparer can also help you determine what you are eligible to claim each year you do your taxes. At your tax appointment, ask your preparer any questions that you might have.

58 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All